Monday, February 06, 2012

Piano Class [04-Feb-2012]

The music school's classrooms (studios?) are REALLY fully booked on Saturdays! 

Last Saturday, my class (actually since it changed to Saturdays, I have music lessons together with my brother :P) was conducted in a room that is usually used for [mock] exam practice use. Very large room... Six times larger than the room we usually use. There were two upright pianos. Miss C chose the one that sounded like harpsichord.. I said it sounded that way because when I play my first song, it sounded just like the original harpsichord version I found on Youtube. I like the sound actually.. but I didn't play very well that day. Lack of sleep (had only 1-2 hours of sleep) made me so out of focus all day...

ARGGRGHH. I was also so irritated that I couldn't control the dynamics of the piece... was it because it's a piano I don't usually use? .. lack of focus..? URGH. 

Actually my weekend wasn't really great.. super annoyed with everything.. can't describe what kind of feelings I had...