Sunday, March 11, 2012

Piano Classes [10-Mar-2012 & 11-Mar-2012]

Theory again.. :P

The music theory exam is tomorrow~! Actually I haven't memorise the italian terms... Uh-oh. 

Anyway... I kept getting confused at how to describe the intervals for minor scales. Today, all confusions were cleared. LOL. FINALLY understood how to look at it. & Miss C said she's going to stress on the scales after the music school's midterm holidays... Still haven't practise that scary looking minor scales. She also talked about the aural section. Seems like there'll be a part where I have to sing out notes on paper... and then the examiner plays the notes to check if I sang correctly.  This is actually scary... but I'm kind of excited to learn this! (crazy?) Isn't this basically sight-reading??? Sight-reading is a nice skill to have IMO...