Sunday, January 16, 2022

Daily Piano - Week 3

Okay, on my third week of an-hour daily piano practice. Quite amazed that I'm still at it. It helps not making a big deal about it. "It's only 1 hour, do it!"

Still playing random stuff... lately into my Arashi songs files XD. 

Some days I played at night and... that always made me self-conscious. I'm afraid of playing the piano too loud so I avoid songs/pieces that has like large chords (haaaa). One of the days, I ended up only playing the LH part. Which was actually interesting. I'm aware of the fact but that really helped in playing a complete one especially the hard parts. LH parts just go smoothly.. or something. 

Ideas for future months:
- Scales and arpeggios 
- Tackle one difficult piece that I thought I'll never going to play it good enough
- Practice on controlling dynamics [not paying much attention to this as of now because I'm still trying to familiarise with the piano again ]
- Transcribe the BGMs from Voltage games that I'm playing [far, far future]

I'm trying to get over this wall kind of problems:
- Just keep playing, even though I played it wrong before
- Repeat a phrase until I'm satisfied
- Play the piece/song at least once or most of it


No comments:

Post a Comment