Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I tried.

A blackout occurred a couple hours ago. So the piano is the only entertainment left in the dark. I didn't care if it's too late to play something on the piano. I needed something to distract me from doing nothing.

Too dark to see the notes on my Clementi piano book. Even with some candles lighted already, it was just too dark.

I thought of transcribing the theme song of TV2's "Si Capik" (random thing)... but I don't know the song that well to be able to find the melody. So I ended up with Harlem Yu's "Qing Fei De Yi". It had been a while, but that is one of my favourite chinese song... I think I can remember some part of it. 

I did managed to play the beginning a little. A little only. 

And then my mum asked me to stop playing. 

Oh, well. 


Still a long, long, long way to go. 

I do believe that I will be able to play songs as soon as I heard it on TV etc in the future.



I'll keep my fingers crossed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment