Sunday, September 26, 2010

Piano class [26-Sept-2010]

No more Clementi Sonatine op. 36. Haha. 

Oh, well. I'll continue practising the songbook at home anyway. Such fun! I hope one day I'll memorise the whole opus number. I actually found Sonatine op. 37 too (haven't look for op. 38), looks a bit more complicated.. I like the 2nd movement!

Ms C lend me  her marches collection book for me to make another copy. She asked me to pick out a song - & I was happy to pick out Mozart's "Turkish March".. reminds me of Nodame a lot. It's only the alla turca part though. Oh. And it's simplified too. Then she picked out another march song - Elgar's "Pump and Circumstance" no. 1 (not sure which part of it). Heard of it being played by a senpai (one grade older than me) at the next room. Heh. I didn't expect to get the song for homework this week!

If feels like it's "the test" again. This time I must prove to myself that I'm capable of vast improvement.

Fighting!