Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Wannabe.

Sophomore. Pianist wannabe. Positive pessimist with hopes. Currently struggling with Math problems and Programming assignments in university.

That's my updated Twitter Bio. Been longing to update to something more current. This time I added "Pianist wannabe." In my opinion, although I can play the piano, it's still early to call myself a pianist. There are so many things that a pianist usually do that I can't do yet. I don't have their kind of confidence. 
It's a blessing to be able to pursue my study in music now even though I'm a full-time university student. I've been selfish and demanding (living off-campus since the 1st semester) to make this arrangement work. So that I'll have access to the upright piano at home 24-7. I study Maths during Weekdays and then Music during weekends. 

It's a life-long journey.